All About US!
Platos Closet is the preferred store of fashion conscious, spending savvy, teens and twenty something's. We buy and sell gently used fashionable brand name apparel and accessories. Plato's Closet puts cash in your pocket and offers cool stuff at great prices.
- We work on a first come, first serve basis when bringing clothes in to sell
- Photo ID is required in order to sell.
- You can bring in your clothes everyday up until one hour before we close for the evening
- We ask all items are laundered and folded brought into us in a box, shopping bag or even a laundry basket (we'll give it back) just please no garbage bags or hangers
- REMEMBER we buy ACCESSORIES purses, shoes, jewelry. AND ALWAYS NEED GUYS CLOTHES!
- We try to stay within the past year to year and a half that the items have been in the malls and department stores.
- We do buy ALL SEASONS all year long!
- We sell our items 70% less than your normal retail malls and department stores and give you 30%-40% of what we are selling your items for, cash on the spot!
In store promotions:
Customer Appreciation card: The customer appreciation card is our way of showing you we appreciate you as our guest! It is a free card! For every $10 you buy or sell to or from us we will stamp your card. Once your card is full you willl recieve 20% off your entire next purchase!
Double stamp Tuesday! On your customer appreciation card we will give you two stamps for every $10 dollars you buy or sell!!! Don't have a card?? No problem! We will start you one! They are totally FREE!
Birthday Promotion! Come on in on your Birthday with your license/permit/photo id & birth certificate/passport/anything with a picture of you and your date of birth and you will recieve 20% OFF your entire purchase!!
Gift Cards! Worried about whether or not it will fit? Plato's Closet gift cards are an excellent choice for birthdays, graduations, Christmas, or just about any celebration. Gift cards can be purchased in any denomination, and they always fit just right.
Need more information? A great way to stay on top of current inventory, sales, winter weather closings, and what we are looking to buy from you would be through our Facebook pages, Twitter, and Instagram!